Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Carrie Files #19



I thought I'd do a double look, a his 'n' her so to speak. For those who don't know, that is Alexander Petrovsky, Carrie's lover in season 6, whom she goes to Paris with.

Carrie



Coat: Asos £85
Cuffs: Asos £12
Jumper: Dorothy Perkins £32
Jeans: New Look £19.99
Boots: Aldo £60
Bag: Asos £35
Mittens: Dorothy Perkins £7
Snood: New Look £7.99

I couldn't find a bag similar to Carrie's so I went for this fabulous art deco style clutch instead.
I really like the coat, looks so warm.


Alexander



Jacket: Matalan £25
Trousers: Matalan £10
Jumper: New Look £26.24
Gloves: Matalan £9
Shoes: New Look £14.99

I do like this look, it's smart but also on the casual side. I like the cuff on the gloves, just makes them seem more impressive.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment