Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Carrie Files #21

Well folks, I said that the last post was a land mark, well here I have another one, this post marks half a year of me doing The Carrie Files, and I have plenty more looks to come. As you've seen, I've started introducing different characters into The Carrie Files, this will continue as not everyone is a Carrie, other people are Mirandas or Charlottes, some are even Samanthas. As I'm feeling sentimental with this post, I felt that I'd do a look from the intro sequence of SATC2. Enjoy!



I know, the flashback where Carrie first arrived in New York. Not Carrie's finest moment, but fun non the less.



Sweatshirt: New look £9.99
Vest: New Look £3.99
Trousers: Asos £18
Shoes: Schuh £40

This outfit works despite not being highly fashionable. Obviously my favourite part is the shoes, I miss wearing cons, so comfy!
I didn't do the luggage or her (hideous) bag because luggage is obvious really.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment