Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Carrie Files #23



Now we're on the cusp of December I thought I'd do Carrie's New Years Eve look, it's actually one of my favourite scenes of the movie, where she runs across the city to go to Miranda's so she doesn't have to be alone. Even though Carrie is in her jammies it's actually a nice look with the camisoles, throw some jeans on and you've got a good outfit.



Coat: Asos £85
Long sleeve: New Look £5.99
Camisole: New Look £7.99
Necklace: Anna Lou £19.99
Hat: ebay £4.99
Trousers: New Look £11.99
Boots: New Look £34.99
Bag: New Look £24.99
Gloves: Asos £20

I've always love that coat of Carrie's, it looks wonderful, it's appeared in the seasons of SatC too, so it's her recurring piece.
I chose the necklace given that it mentions the theme of the movie, finding love, finding it in your family, your friends, your boyfriend, your dog, anywhere.
The boots were hard to find though, being white, but these lace ones are lovely! They come in black too, if you aren't brave enough for white.
Though I was thinking "put some bloody socks on!".

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment