Sunday 29 May 2011

Mission: Holiday

This coming week I wont be posting as I will be internet free! It's a combination of my choice to reconnect to the outside world and that I do not have a laptop yet. But there will be some posts once I return, some reviews, perticularly of a hair salon. I'm so happy to be going back to Paignton, as I've stated in a previous post.

I thought I was so prepared, I'd packed all of my things before hand, and packed Craig's things too, then I get this nagging feeling.....I've forgotten to pack my hair straightners. I don't know about you, but these are essential to me, I don't straighten my hair everyday, hell, I don't always straighten all of it, I do like my fringe to be straight though. The thought of not having that luxury annoys me a bit.

At least I have a few Alice bands though, and there's a Superdrug in Paignton town.

No comments:

Post a Comment