Wednesday 4 May 2011

Bad Skin, Bad!

So, by now I intended to have a haul video up, but after changing moisturisers I got the worst break out I'ver ever had. 4 evil, red bumps on my left cheek, 2 on my upper lip, one between the eyebrows and one on my chin. I've never had good skin, but I've been treating it this past year and it got better, but now, I feel like curling up and crying!

I will do a better blog post, tomorrow or something, seeing as I'm not doing my haul video (it includes the most amazing boots ever!) which, I guess, gives my cheapsmells order chance to arrive. I've also ordered an acne cream, but I'm waiting for it to arrive, and test before I talk about it, but I'm optimistic.

Anyways, it's been my ambition to be blonde, blonde ambition, ever since I dyed my lovely blonde hair Midnight blue in college, ever since I've struggled to get it light enough, and those red mishaps I had, oh and the green one.

Well I now have yellow-y blonde hair, which I lightened with a lovely little dye, which in all honest I thought would be crap (like the red & blue hair), I'm at this mid-tone stage, before I dye it again (don't worry, I'm taking very good care).

So earlier, I was bored and decided to play with my make up, I was that happy with the look that I had to take a photo (or a bazillion), but there's the issue of my bad skin, so I photoshopped the chosen photo, just to hide the blemishes and a mole I have.

So, that's the make up.

I used a gold eyeshadow over the lid, swept it out towards my eyebrow, then along the lower lash line.
Then with a matt black eyeshadow I exagerated my outer V, then used the same eyeshadow as an eyeliner and blended it inwards and upwards to create a smoky look. I also bought it along the bottom lash line.
I used a touch of white eye shadow along the brow bone to highlight.
Finally, I used an eyeliner pencil to line the waterline and used my favourite mascara to make my lashes big.

By the way, I didn't photoshop myself that pale, I think it's a combination of the SPF in my moisturiser & foundation with the flash of my camera.

Yellow hair, LOL!

So for now;

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment