Monday 23 May 2011

Sweet as a Plum



I really love purple at the moment, it's just such a delicious colour!

I really like the sheer shirt trend, but the blouses are, well, I'm funny with shirts, I'm of the big-bust persuasion you see, and all natural! But this one from New Look, I wouldn't mind buying in a too-big-for-me size, as it's tie fronted and would look nice over a plain vest (like pictured), I adore the rasberry/ribena colour of it too!

I really like the dress too, perhaps more going out than every day wear, but it's adorable, the orange waist band means it's perfect for the colour blocking trend.

Barry M Nail Paint's Berry Icecream. *sigh* I really love this colour, but I can't find it anywhere, it's even sold out on the Barry M website! *throws a tantrum like a child* just kidding. In all seriousness I do want this nail varnish, it's so pretty and I have all the other ice cream shades!

This camisole is so cute, yet the black lace gives it that sexy edge. I love the colour, that dusky purple is just to die for. I think it'd look nice in the daytime with jeans and a blazer, or dressed up with shorts, tights, heels and killer acessories!

I think there's something so beautiful about an agate necklace, so natural and raw yet the setting makes it so glam!

Aren't those pumps the cutest? I love the fact they're floral, and the bar across makes them look slightly sporty but oh so femmine!

No comments:

Post a Comment