Friday 13 January 2012

Bag Books: I Don't Know How She Does It



I Don't Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson

I admit that I only read this book because I want to see the movie, and that I only want to see the movie because Sarah Jessica Parker is in it.

First thing, I own the movie poster cover, not the one seen above, I just like that cover more, and you can see mementos from the story on this cover.

So, we follow the escapades of Kate Reddy, married, 2 children and a full time job, who is barely in her London home. We see her juggle all of the above whilst feeling a lot of guilt.

I really enjoyed this story and I got a lot of happiness from reading it, I laughed and I almost cried, I even rolled my eyes along with Kate on the odd occasion.

I wholly recommend you pick up this book the next time you see it, you wont regret it as it's simple reading. I don't mean simple in a bad way either, I mean it's a good book that you can read a chapter on your break but you won't have to remember a complex plot.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment