Thursday 12 January 2012

Test Subject: Barry M Liquid Liner



Hello all! This is the first Test Subject of 2012! This is having a slightly different format to last year.

First up we have a liquid liner from Barry M in the shade Black.

I don't know about you, but I'm funny when it comes to liquid eyeliners, I really don't like the little thin brushes, so you can imagine how happy I was when I unscrewed the lid to find the applicator I like.

I only picked this up in the first place because;

1. It was part of an offer.
2. I love and trust the Barry M Intense Eyeliner Pens

It applies really well, and the graduating lid makes it comfortable in the hand whilst applying. The liner itself feels comfortable on the eyelid and wears well.

I fully recommend this eyeliner to people.

It also comes in a range of colours, such as;

Turquoise
Coffee Shimmer
Electric Blue
Mermaid Green
Purple
Pink

I think the green looks like a beautiful shade which I may have to purchase.

These eyeliners cost around £4.79, depending on where you purchase them from.

Next time I'll be reviewing Maybelline's Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment