Friday 6 January 2012

Bag Books: The Zombie Survival Guide

Happy New Year! I thought we'd kick it off in style....and protected, always protected.


The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks

I do not, for the life of me, know why it has taken me this long to showcase this book. I've adored it since I was 18 years old and have thumbed through it many a time.

Now you may snigger because of the fact it's called 'The Zombie Survival Guide', but I continue to believe that an outbreak that causes a zombie like illness is possible, though you can always just read it for laughs.

Though this seems a little out there, out there? You just said zombies could happen! It is my belief that should there be a terrorist attack of some sort then this book is also quite handy. Hey, it's always good to be prepared.

There's some great historical, and that term can be applied loosely, stories in the last section that can also make you stop and think....and laugh. It's always good to laugh.

Whether you take this book seriously or not, it's a great read either way. There's so much imagination to it which just makes it so wonderful.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment