Friday 23 December 2011

Bag Books: Santa's Twin



Santa's Twin by Dean Koontz

I told you I had a fun Christmassy book this week for you! I was torn between this and some others I own, but this is a so brilliant I could not help but share!

This is what happens when Santa has a brother (not named Fred) a twin actually, and this is a bad twin, he likes nothing good. He takes over Santa's role on Christmas eve and brings naught but misery wrapped in bright paper to all the little children. And when I say misery I mean cat poop.

I was young when I first read this, and I could really appreciate the story but also the hidden snowman on every page. As I've grown up I still can't find all of the bloody things! But I also appreciate the story alot more, and the wonderful rhymes.

Yes, this is a very long poem, but that's most of the joy of reading this.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment