Thursday 30 June 2011

Man Products - Future Feature?

Us girls, we know we need to look after our skin to get the best out of it, but do the men in our lives?

My fiance for one, never used to, and it's because of me forcfully applying my moisturiser to his face, that he caved in and he bought his own. Not just moisturiser, but face wash, spot sticks, hand cream, we even do face masks together now.
He uses these things and he feels better for it, it's nice to hold his hand after he's applied his handcream, because his hands get so dry and calloused from playing his guitars.

My dad and brother do not have any regime other than shower gel and shampoo and a spray of deodorant. I do want to change this. Even if it means my dad can apply a moisturiser after a long day of welding, where his face usually get burnt.

So, I plan to write review on products for men, not only for women. I'll give you my opinion but also theirs.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment