Sunday 26 June 2011

You are my Candy Girl


I'm not the biggest fan of the colour pink, but it is a really pretty colour and looks really fresh in the summer time. So here are my wants this time.

The Headband is a rather cute piece, and I'm rather loving head wear at the moment. I think the stripes are cute but also grown up at the same time. You could make a vest and jeans seem more interesting with one of these.

I may not be the biggest fan of pink, but I'm lusting over these Sunglasses, which are from Asos, but you can see they're pricey and not in my budget at the present time, unless someone would like to buy me them. They are really quirky, but classy at the same time, the arms have a sweet little star pattern on them, and I adore them.

I chose the Bangle because it has a sweet little message but really I don't think you're ever too old for Disney.

It's such a pretty Dress, I'm in love with the pattern and cut of it, it's beaded too which makes it extra special. I believe that it would look beautiful with a brown boyfriend style belt, wooden bangles and a gorgeous pair of wedges.

You know how I said Wedges just? Well these are co cute! I think they'd go with the dress (above) but would look great with jeans and a t-shirt or vest . They have that country vibe that's so in right now too.

I do have a love for e.l.f cosmetics at the moment and I think this Lipstick is beautiful. The shade is called Gypsy and it's also sheer, so definately a your-lips-but-better lipstick.

So, that's all for my wants this time.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment