Thursday 16 June 2011

Test Subject: Eyeko

After muddling around on the internet I stumbled across Eyeko, and I was so impressed by their products, and couldn't decide what to buy, I decided to buy the Mystery Box (which they had at the time, bear in mind this was early May) along with one of their Fat Balms, I also got a freebie for using an Ambassador code.

So, here's what I got:Top left: The box it came in. Top right: The goodies in the box.
Bottom left: The goodies laid out. Bottom right: Colour swatches

What I got (in order from l-r on the colour swatch picture):
As I've already stated I bought a Fat Balm, which I got in the shade Toffee. I am in love with this. It's a 2-in-1 product as it can be used on your cheeks and lips. I use it on my cheeks as it gives me just the right amount of colour. I love this, I seriously do, an added bonus is that it has SPF15 in it.
Fat Balm: £6.50

Next up is the Liptastik Glossy Lip Pen in Hot Lips, which is the first outof my mystery box and also a Limited Edition. This is an amazing colour, (I'm wearing it in my photo) it goes on so easily and looks fantastic and looks brilliant. I wear it alot.
Lip Pen: £6.50

The black line is the Graffiti Eyeliner Pen in Jet Black. This is a rather awesome eyeliner, it draws on beautifully and is a lot easier for me to use than a usual eyeliner brush. I love the packaging on this product too. I've actually used this a fair bit.
Eyeliner Pen: £5.50
.

Next in my mystery box line up is the Limited Edition London Lips in Primrose Hill. This lipgloss is gorgeous and it has a very beautiful shine. It goes amazingly with the lip pen. I also really like the packaging, it has cute little illustations of London icons (Westminster clock tower, a bus , a phone box and the underground sign.)
London Lips: £6.50


Next in my mystery box, and the two long pink streaks you see in the photo, is the Cheeky Colour Blush Duo in Make Out. This blusher is also a Limited Edition and I love the pigmentation of the blush. I like the fact you can mix them together to create a mid shade, or use them seperately to sculpt and highlight!

Blush Duo: £6.50

The final product and freebie I got was the Limited Edition 3-in-1 tinted cream. This is a really beautiful product, which is too dark for my skin tone, but makes a lovely eyeshadow or bronzer.
Sadly, this product isn't available anymore


So, if any of you beautiful people would like to buy anything from Eyeko, use my Ambassador code:
E16565 at the check out and you'll get a freebie!

So head over to www.eyeko.com for some truely delightful makeup!

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment