Thursday 16 June 2011

Test Subject:: Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalising Cream

This is the first in a series of reviews I shall be doing.

The Product: Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalising Cream from Avon
What they say: "Wake up to smooth, radiant, younger looking skin with this lightweight night cream**Skin looks rejuvenated, with pores less noticeable.****Based on 12 week Clinical Study KGL 6220 with 33 women. 50ml "

What I say: Although aimed at women in their 30's I decided to give Avon's Anew Rejuvenate Night Revitalising Cream a try.
After going though the motions of my usual night time routine before bed I applied this product rather generously. Although it is an opaque cream, it is in no way heavy on the skin.

It glided across my skin beautifully and massaged in really well.
It has an interesting scent, which reminded me of pot purri in my Nan's house, but in a good way. As soon as I applied it, my skin felt velvety.

In the morning my skin felt hydrated and I noticed a slight brightness to my face, and after close inspection my pores did appear tighter.

At £19.50 R.R.P, this product could be considered a little pricey, but the 50ml would would last months. So if we assume this would last you at least 3 months, you would be paying £6.50 per month, keep that in mind.

It's currently on offer on their website for £12.

I do think it's a great product, so it definately gets a thumbs up from me.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment