Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Carrie Files #5


I have chosen this rather ecclectic look from the first movie, one from Carrie's dark period, although it's one of those outfits that only Carrie could pull off, there are certain pieces that would work well together in a different outfit. Plus those argyll socks are the cutest!



Coat: French Connection at Littlewoods £240
Top: Asos £12
Skirt: New Look £15.99
Socks: Asos £5
Shoes: Forever 21 £24.75
Big bag: New Look £19.99
Small bag: New Look £12.99

Carrie actually uses two bags in this scene, I never realised until I wastched the movie to get a proper look.

I didn't realise how difficult it'd be to find a coat like that, I wanted to find a woolen coat as that's what she wears, another hard thing to find was the tshirt. The best alternative was the plain tshirt I featured or having one printed yourself, like from here.

You really have to love Carrie Bradshaw!

peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment