Sunday 17 July 2011

Test Subject: Natural Collection Water Guard Mascara

This time I shall be reviewing the Natural Collection Water Guard Mascara from Boots.

What they say:

Natural Collection Water Guard Mascara defines the lashes at the same time as being waterproof and smudge resistant.

What I say:

This mascara makes no great claims like so many other waterproofs, yet it works fine. I bought it as a 'throw away item' as I knew I'd only use it once (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt2) yet I find myself impressed with it. It doesn't feel heavy or goopy like other waterproofs and regular mascaras, it goes on easy and looks rather nice once applied.

It does smell though, but you don't smell with your eyes.

It performed well, better than expected actually, it stayed on even though I cried, it only smudged, and then not alot, when I was chopping onions and rubbed my eyes.
For £1.99 it's a rather good mascara and it comes in 2 shades Brown or Black.

I like the design of the packaging, it's simple yet effective, pretty even.

I give this a thumbs up.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment