Wednesday 6 July 2011

Julie Blue

Points for whoever gets the root of the post title.
I'm in a Blue mood this month, so I present you my top picks.

The parasol is very cute, I've always loved the oriental style, and this is just so beautiful. It's just a beautiful shade of blue and the little flowers are so cute. Though perhaps not the most practical piece to, but then, when has fashion ever been about being practical?

I really like the shades of this eye pencil, they'd work well together or seperate. It's a bargain too.

I think the dress is very pretty, it's in a 50's style but has the quirky little cut out front which gives it a more-sexy-than-cute vibe. The colour would flatter most skin types, I think. It would look spectacular with a yellow skinny belt.

This bag is just so spectacular, this is the first example of colour blocking that I'd use. I love the blue and yellow together, and the clasp. This would really brighten up a jeans and tshirt combo.

Agate is everywhere right now, and I really admire it. It's a beautiful blue, and I love my accessories, hence me featuring this necklace.

A girl can never be apart from her shoes, and I am said girl. I really like these flats, they have that really sweet cut out detail and they're such a nice colour. Sadly it appears that these shoes have sold out online.

Finally, this top is so sweet. I love the Cath Kidson-esque print, combined with the lace trim just makes it super cute! Sadly it appears that this has also sold out online.

No comments:

Post a Comment