Monday 25 July 2011

Chocolate Dreams

Aah time for another wants. This time in delicious shades of brown.



This cardigan is so perfection, the colour is a beautiful rusty shade and the buckle fastenings are so quirky. It reminds me of the 1940's style, somehow. The fact that it's boxy could be a big turn off but the deep v neck saves it, allowing it to showcase your shape, not drown it.

As soon as I saw this backpack I adored it, and technically it is brown considering the straps and buckles are brown *cough* I think it's great for long weekends, festivals or day trips. This is the perfect backpack as most are so unflattering utilitarian or masculine yet this is so obviously feminine.

The skirt is a nice clean shape, a cool, retro, 70's style. The buttons make it look less frumpy.

One of my favourite things at this time of year is the knitwear, cables being my favourite. So this waistcoat is so charming, with it's geek cool vibe.

I adore these boots, I think they'd go with dresses, skirts, shorts, jeans, basically anything. They'll see you through the Autumn season but also through Winter.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment