Sunday 31 July 2011

A Woman's (and Man's) Right to Shoes.

Who doesn't love shoes? You can spend hours trawling the shops for the perfect pair. Who wouldn't want to customise their own like their favourite celebrity?

I was happy to find out that Converse's UK online store has introduced Design Your Own.




I love the fact that you can completely design your own Converse from the style of shoe (High top, skate shoe etc) down to the colour of the stitches and the eyelet. You can choose from several patterns and colours. This creative tool is for everyone, as soon as I told my fiance about this, he was soon designing the pair of Converse he's always wanted.

My next one is solely for the girls. I've known about this about this site for a while, so I thought this was the perfect time to showcase it. Allow me to introduce to you, Shoes of Prey. They may not be very cheap, but imagine the shoes you'll wear for your wedding.



They have such a wide selection of materials to create your dream shoes, but there's also so many styles of shoes to begin with. You can change heel size, toe shape etc. I love the addition of glitter, the different decorations you can have.

Hell, even if you can't afford them, designing your own shoes is fun!

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment