Monday 8 August 2011

Paint it Black

Time for another wants, this time for the classic, never out of style, black.



This dress is so beautiful, so gothic, sexy and romantic. I really adore it. The goth look is in this Autumn/Winter. The lace is revealing yet the slip allows intruige.

I actually saw this hat and tried it on instore. It's so much fun, I do have a love of hats, so this would be great on one of those bright, Autumn days.

I love feathers at the moment, so it's no surprise that I really want this bag. It's classy, grown up but not boring. The textures stop this black bag being dull.

When I saw this ring I automatically thought "This is how the Hallows/Horcrux should have looked in Half Blood Prince. It has potential to be bought to be made into the prop.

I really love socks, they can make you so happy. I adore this pair of socks. They're so kooky and fun.

Such a beautiful bracelet. It really reminds me of Canal boat paintings. A really beautiful yet demure piece of decoration for your wrist.

Such an amazing pair of shoes. The fun of glitter, combined with classy, cool shoes. These are real New Years Eve shoes.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment