Thursday 18 August 2011

Test Subject: Blistex Rasberry Lemonade Blast



What they say:

Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast moisturizes, protects and refreshes lips with a tantalizing fruit blend.

Super-Smooth Moisturization: Raspberry Lemonade Blast is fortified with anti-oxidant vitamins C & E and rich moisturizers to quench your lips. It's a smooth-gliding balm that leaves lips feeling protected and totally juicy.

Refreshing Flavor Sensation: Raspberry Lemonade Blast is a mouthwatering combination of two tasty fruit flavors. Luscious raspberries and sweet lemonade deliver an explosion of flavor. It's as delicious as it is effective.

Sun Protection/Sun Alert: Raspberry Lemonade Blast provides SPF 15 protection. Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.


What I say:

I recieved a free sample of this lip balm in the post from 'liking' their Facebook page. Being such a lover of lip balm I was very excited to try this one out.

As soon as I opened it I couldn't help sniff it and it smells divine, like summer, fizzy but not over powering. I think it smells like sweets. Once you apply it, it goes on so creamily, silky and smooth. This lip balm even tastes great, so much that I can't help but lick my lips, repeatedly.

This lip balm has left my lips softer and in better condition than before. It doesn't leave your lips feeling greasy, unlike most other lip balms.

This lip balm is perfect for any hand bag, any pocket, any purse, and I shall be using it repeatedly. I am wondering what my fiance's reaction will be when I kiss him, I think that this will be one that he'll actually like.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment