Thursday 14 April 2011

At a cross roads I guess.

This blog was for uni work, but I've gave that in. I couldn't do it any more, I can't put myself through daily panic attacks, or sleepless nights over a course that I'm just not into anymore. I've ran away from it really, just slipped out the bathroom window, if you will.

I'm just not the girl I was when I applied. Seriously, when I applied for university I was swoop fringed, excessive eyeliner, baggy jeans, skate shoes, tshirts, piercings and tattoos. Well, the majority of those have gone. I'd say look at my myspace for that evidence, but I deleted it. I also had an eating disorder, un-diagnosed, but when you can't look in a mirror, starve yourself and throw up what you do eat, well it is what it is.

I haven't had a tattoo since I was 18, I do miss that, but I dont want those elaborate sleeves, they're cool, but not on me. I took out the majority of my piercings, my dad used pliers to get a couple of them out - not kidding, he rather enjoyed it.

I guess this has all come from the love of a good man. A great man. The most perfect man. I think I'll big him up in a seperate blog post. We're engaged, he proposed to me on Christmas Eve 2010, as I was ordeing pizza, making something routine terribly romantic. I still get the warm fuzzies whenever I order pizza.
In all honesty, I just want a life with him. I want a house to live in and call a home to share with him.
And I'm terribly broody - no shit. Thing is, he is too, it's the tiny shoes that get him, me, well it's just me being maternal. But no baby until there's a stable home for the baby. Actually it's:
Home > Wedding > Baby
in that order, he's old fashioned, wants to do it 'right'. I applaud him for it. Admire him for it.

So atm I have no clue what I'm doing, apart from helping my mom out, who is generally ill most days, running errands, that sort of thing. It's one of the reasons I gave up uni, but I'm not telling her that, she felt guilty when I told her a wrestler I love, Wade Barrett, would be doing a signing and I couldn't go because it was shopping day, imagine if I told her that.

Ah well, uni isn't for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment