Wednesday 27 April 2011

Sunshine, Daisies, Butter Mellow.....


My favourite colour is yellow, so I thought I'd share my wish list of things I've seen in said colour. (A cookie to who ever gets the blog title ref.)

Ok, technically the kimono jacket is 'brown' according to the River Island website, but when I saw it in store it looked more yellow. I'm a sucker for the Orient. I love the print on it.

That Asos bag is beautiful, but I'll never buy it, it's a lust have!

I'm yet to see the New Look duffle bag in store and I've been waiting to see the bag online for a while, sometimes they just aren't as good in person as the pictures!

I really love the Primark satchel though, I couldn't find it in the Wolverhampton store though, found one on ebay, but I'll probably be outbid, if so I'll check the Birmingham store. I really wish Primark let you buy online!

Barry M is my favourite nail varnish, that one's shade is Lemon Ice Cream. I have an N. Y. C nail varnish, but I've had it for a couple of years now and it's rather empty.

I like all Thierry Mugler perfumes, they're really beautiful, I know I put the RRP on the image but if you go to Cheap Smells you can get it cheaper. I am tempted, but I've never actually smelled this version of Alien, I only know (and love!) the original.

So for now I'll leave you with spme photos of pretty yellow flowers.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment