Thursday 14 April 2011

Haulage

Barry M Nail Effects

OH MY GOD.

I found out about it a few weeks ago, my fiance's sister had bought it and it looked awesome. The their cousin bought it, again awesome. So, I just had to buy it. Bloody glad I did. (I'm English, can't you tell).



My nails are painfully short at the moment, I don't do fake - ever, unless it's my hair, then fake away, and by that I mean colouring. But wow, look at those nails, I frickin love this stuff! I bought it off ebay.co.uk for the £3.99 retail price.

New Look


I've been looking for a wallet for a while now, but none of them have been me, really, until I saw this one, and fell in love, if it is possible to fall in love with a wallet. It has all the things I wanted, which are:
  • pretty
  • has room for cards
  • has the clear window thingy for passport photo of fiance & me
  • room for the monies
Those shoes. I'm a girl, I love shoes. Carrie Bradshaw is my idol. I don't wear heels that often so pumps are where I'm at right now. My current fave colour to wear is that bluey green, so really I got these to match a cardigan I have. They're really cute, and spring colours too.

That top, it's a tad different to what I usually wear, it's oversized and tie front, it's a gamble I guess but I'll wear it with a spaghetti strap vest for fun.

Top: £6.99
Shoes: £12.99
Wallet: £7.99

Asda
Asda, seriously? Yes. I only popped in to buy dog food and coffee. (Kenco, bitch). (Ok, that was really random, now I'm a Kenco gansta', *sigh* I'm a fool).

Couple of things I bought, well actully 4 of the things, but I'm not showing you underwear and jammies, that's extra bub! Really? No, go away and stop being a perv, but the pants are the same pattern as the shoes above. Good lord I think I just channeled the Geekologie Writer! (He's an oddly charming fellow) So yeah, SHOUT OUT TO THE GEEKOLOGIE WRITER, YOU'RE AN AWESOMASAURUS! www.geekologie.com It's how I stay afloat in the sea of knowledge.

Back to the shopping. I wear vests all the time, I'm a layer up kind of girl, and my favourite colour is yellow! Win win. Didn't need it, just wanted it. It's a really nice shade.

The necklace and earrings are clearance bits that I just like the colour of. When I go to my fiance's gigs I generally wear black, so these can cause a colour pop.

The brooch pack is me being patriotic I guess, I'm not the most patriotic (Screw you George, I'm on the dragon's side. TEAM DRAGON!) But It's the royal wedding, so why not? But that badge pack cost a fiver so the Royal's have ripped me off. I like the one that represents the engagement ring, there's so many of that style jewelry around at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment