Monday 25 April 2011

Round up

Well, I did do a pretty amazing blog post yesterday about Wrestlemania Revenge, but I have to say, it has been a good bank holiday weekend.

I'm going to start my weekend account on Thursday evening, seeing as that's when Craig came round.

Thursday (aka Thors day - there is a reason for this being mentioned)

I met Craig off the bus in Walsall (my home town btw) so we could go to Game to pick up his pre-order of Mortal Kombat, but he also bought Portal 2. Then we headed to Tesco, this may sound mundane but that store is fucking huge! (It opened in December last year, it stands where my college used to stand.) This supermarket holds most things you'd ever need. I was only after one product, but I'd never looked at their make up selection before.

The Barara Daly makeup range is something I've always wanted to try, after being given an eyeshadow palette for Christmas one year. I adored that palette, hence me no longer having it, I used it to extinction! I ended up buying the Oil-free foundation in the shade porcelain, as I am extremely pale and have a hard time finding a good match for my skin tone. So far I am rather impressed with it, I wore it on Saturday, so I was glad for the SPF12 it contains. It feels rather nice on my skin, too.

I also bought the wonder product that is Garnier Youthful Radiance 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-on in the Fair skin tone. This was the product I was searching for, having read great reviews of it online, and I always have dark circles no matter how much I sleep. So far I'm using it as a concealer, it perks me right up, I love it.

Craig bought a cute white shirt and a rather funky pair of swim shorts for our holiday. I've already told him that the white shirt may find it's way onto my body. The swim shorts have this awesome pattern on them, the base colour is an olive-y green, and it has flowers (lilys I think) and skulls printed on them. He also bought me the cutest pair of owl stud earrings and a cute make up bag.

So I cooked us a pizza and we had ice cream, just day to day nice things that you can take for granted. I may come across as shallow, what with the buying and such, but I never overlook anything.
Craig played Mortal Kombat after dinner, and I played The Sims3 (Outdoor Living), so that was the majority of our evening, until my sister & nephew came to visit, I've never lived with my sister (as I can remember) so I like to see her when she visits, even if all she seems to talk about is Mafia Wars.

Friday (Good Friday- and it was)

Craig and I had a day in, he played more Mortal Kombat and I started tidying up my room, played sims etc. We cuddled, my brother and sister in law came round for a while, we played our games some more. I cooked a Tesco's own Chinese curry for us for dinner, but that sauce was vile, it just tasted wrong, not buying that again! So I did Craig my pot noodle and I didn't have anything else, that sauce was wrong, just wrong. Craig finished Mortal Kombat's storyline and started on Portal 2. I enjoyed watching him play Portal 2 far more! I fell asleep next to him as he played it, I don't remember getting in bed.

Saturday (St George's Day! I've always been on the side of the dragon though)

We ventured into Walsall again, had a little breakfast picnic on a bench in the glorious sunshine before going in search of new Aviator sun glasses for Craig, I'd bought him some for his birthday but I never tried them on, so I didn't realise how weak they were! Couldn't have him walk around in the sun without protection! I actually got him some rather sexy mirrored ones from Asda Living, I also bought my dad a tee shirt for fathers day, even though it's ages away.

I went crazy for nail varnish in Boots, Barry M being my favourite nail varnish, ever! With Miss Sporty not far behind. Boots have a 3 for 2 thing going on, so it was alright really. I bought Barry M nail varnish shades: 313 Dusky Mauve, 296 Coral, 293 Grey and 310 Mushroom. I also bought 2 Barry M lip liners (to make up the 3 for 2 thing) I took the packaging off, so I'm not entirely sure what shade they are, but best bets are Dark Pink(ll2) and Red(ll3). The Miss Sporty nail varnishes I bought were Quick Dry Clubbing Colours in Grape Fit & China Glaze and Lasting Colour in Hypnotic Turquoise. I love the colours.

I also got some storage boxes for my yarn for Tesco.

Back home and Craig played Portal 2 before we headed to his house to get his gig gear.

He played a gig that night at Varsity in Wolverhampton with his band 2nd Side Made and another band, whom they get on so well called Playing With Hammers, there were other bands,I just cant remembertheir names right now. I'll most likely blog about these bands at some point. We made it back to mine before midnight, and we collapsed in bed.

Sunday (EASTER!!!!!!!)

Usually I don't get that excited about Easter, but I'd got a dark chocolate egg this year! First thing we did was get online to watch the episode of Doctor Who we'd missed by being at the gig. Craig finished Portal 2 I did some spring sorting out.

Mom did us a great Sunday lunch ( I had turkey breast om nom nom) whilst mom (and Suzi, our dog) had chicken and dad and Craig had pork chops. I practically cleared my plate, which is rare because I dont find sunday lunches that interesting to eat, after 20 years of them, let's just say I'm bored of them. Craig had sponge pudding & custar after, he looked like a child being given chocolate, he's so cute!

Being the HTML/photoshop master he is, he created this cute header for me and matched the background to it.

Monday (Bank holiday Monday)

It was going to be an uneventful day, until my brother and sister-in-law came round and asked us if we wanted to go see Thor in 3D advanced showing with them! Yes, yes, yes, yes, a thousand times YES! What a bloody good film, I'd like to see it again, but I guess I can wait for Christmas for the DVD!

So concludes this bank holiday weekend.
I'm always sad when Craig goes home, it's difficult not being with him. The world seems a bit duller when he's not with me.

Hope I didn't bore you too much.

Peace, love and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment