Friday 15 April 2011

Friday.

I'm not going to start singing Rebecca Black. Or am I? No.....yes.......probably.....most likely.

I'm actually rather excited at the moment... I'm going to WRESTLEMANIA REVENGE show tomorrow! In my Corre shirt....I don't think they'll be there though, there's a chance, the tag champs are in Corre......my boys.

Anyway, little post. Just showing you my snackage.
The drink is chocolate milk! Now, I love milkshakes, but I'm not a fan of the chocolate ones. I went to the local shops with my Mom, and she let me have a drink, I was heading for the Sunny D (Florida is the best, they only have Cali by me *sigh*) and I saw this. Mooch. There were 3 flavours and I'd never heard of it, but I love hazelnuts, so I thought I'd try the hazelnut one (there's also mint & original). I have to say, I'm impressed. Also, as I'm on a kind of 'better eating' kick at the moment (I have a holiday coming up) it's less than 1% fat! May I say, OM NOM NOM.
Find them here

Those 'Weirds' were one of my fave sweets as a child, but they're not sour enough. I can't find the super sour apple & cherry lollipops I used to adore.

I bought this from the chemist, it's N.Y.C. Curling Mascara. I got it for £3.99. The last few weeks I've been wearing a mascara from Primark, but this is now a fave, after one usage. It's not clumpy etc. It's a nice coverage that you can build up. I love the packaging too, it has such a curvy body.

And finally, this webite has made my day! They fight crime.
"He's a fast talking small-town cyborg with a passion for fast cars. She's a disco-crazy hip-hop traffic cop who hides her beauty behind a pair of thick-framed spectacles. They fight crime!"

That's all for now, seeing as I've charged my camera, I'll try get some photos tomorrow. Seriously excited!

Peace, love and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment