Wednesday 20 April 2011

Paignton.

I said I'd do my Wrestlemania Revenge blog next, but I'm so excited about Paignton! It's where Craig and I are going on our holiday this year! Our last holiday was 2009, but it was only a weekend thing really, we went to Camden to see CKY do a gig and browsed the market, we fully intend to return there though, maybe 2012. Anyways, back to Paignton.

British seaside town, that may not sound very exciting, not like say; New Zealand or Florida (both places I intend to visit, mind you) but I used to have so much fun there! Admittedly I haven't been since I was in Year 5 at school, which would make me 10 years old! But, this is my first holiday since 2008 (Ilfracombe with my sister), and mine and Craig's first proper holiday! Also, one of the first times we'll be alone in our bubble, I love our bubble, and no way we'll be interupted *wink wink*, that's not the only reason we're going away though, a break from daily stress, get to play on the beach too!

I am not too old to build sandcastles! Say I am and I'll tell Mommy!

I've always thought that Paignton is so beautiful, it's the "heart" of the English Riviera, so take that France! We're staying at a hotel called "The Berry Hotel" which, by name alone, is rather cute! We're over the road from a pub, for those all important pub meals! Walking distance from a cinema (Pirates of the Caribbean will be on) a walk into town, Subway (for Craig's sanity) and one of the most beautiful beaches I've seen! The pier was pretty damn epic too.

I can't wait to go back there, and write about it, I'll blog my holiday clothes as I pack I guess. So, until then I leave you with this image.

1 comment:

  1. I want to stay at Paignton holiday cottages near the beach. It's very nice to see the sunrise and the sunset everyday.

    ReplyDelete