Thursday 14 April 2011

Shoe Project

It is what it says it is. I love shoes. They could tell of so many daily adventures if they could talk! In college, I did a set of paintings of peoples shoes that day. Didn't ask the subjects though. I just sat on the floor and painted, under a table the once. I'll try did them out and get photos of them.
But recently (backstage at my fiance's last gig) I was bored so I took photos [of most things] and I thought; "Hey! Shoes!"

These are Tristan's shoes. He's a drummer boy. Welsh. That day he accessorised rather well, I was impressed.



These are Kyle's shoes. I actually have the same pair..... CKY Adios. He's the bassist.



These are my fiance's shoes. He plays guitar and sings. I got him into cons, I think.


Ah, these are mine. I am totally in love with these pumps, I have been for a long time. I got them in 2003, I think. Around that time anyway. I love dragons, and oriental styles. Also, isn't oriental in style at the moment? I do believe it is. Seeing as I've had these for years, I can call them vintage? Yes, yes I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment