Thursday 22 September 2011

The Captain Jack Harkness Look for Guys & Girls!

I thought I'd do a look for the guys as well as the girls, ands considering Military is in this winter I thought Jack would be perfect.



As Torchwood: Miracle Day finished last week, it left a void in my schedule and me needing more. Lets just say that Captain Jack Harkness has been a fave of mine since he first appeared in season 1 of Doctor Who in 2005.

Who doesn't love his coat?

Womens




Coat: New Look £49.99
Shirt: New look £22.99
Vest: New Look £2.49
Trousers: Asos £28
Belt: New Look £5.99
Shoes: Asos £35

A feminine take on Jack's look, I do love the shirt and boots.

Mens



Coat: Asos £75
Shirt: River Island £30
Vest: Asos £6
Trousers: New Look £19.99
Shoes: New Look £44.99
Braces: New Look £12.99
Belt: Asos £15

Although there is this trench coat, but I chose the shorter length coat because I think it's more versatile and easier to wear, plus it's blue. You could always get lucky in a vintage shop though.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment