Thursday 1 September 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

As my birthday is this month, my wants list for September features things I am likely to buy!




It's rare for me to want perfume, but I love the smell and the bottle of this one!

Ok, so I'm not likely to buy this bag, but it doesn't mean that I don't really, really want it! I freaking love the colour, not to mention it's covered in SQUIRRELS! I love squirrels, there's one who comes into my garden and I'll watch him for ages, I call him Fatty, Fatty the Squirrel, because he eats the food my mom puts out for the birds, so he's bigger than most squirrels you see. Right now I'm wondering how many times I've said squirrel in this paragraph. Only 5 times, pfft.

I think this tunic would see me well into the new year, throw it on with tights or leggings and Bob's your Uncle etc, plus yellow is my favourite colour.

I haven't heard any rave reviews of this book, it just caught my interest when I was doing the weekly shop, and I've always been interested in the meanings of things, and the story itself makes this seem like a nice little read.

I have adored these shoes since they appeared on Asos. I literally bookmarked the page! I adore them, they look like shoes that would be worn in the Tudor period. I think they'd look so cute with a dress or skirt or just my jeans.

I've never owned a pair of jeggings before, mostly because they look quite disgusting, but I like this pair, mostly because they look like jeans, even have the back pockets!

It's is getting colder now, so it's time to pull out the long sleeves, and buy some more too. I like the range of colours you can get this top in, but I think the blue is my favourite. Look out for this top in a future Carrie Files installment.

I'd really like a watch like this, mostly because I never pick up my phone when I go out, so it'd be nice to know the time.

So that's it for my September/Birthday Wants!

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo







No comments:

Post a Comment