Thursday 15 September 2011

Test Subject: MUA Eye Palette


After hearing so much hype about the MUA Eye Palettes, particularly that their natural toned palette was a competetor to the Urban Decay Naked Palette, I knew I had to try it.

Let me tell you, it wasn't easy tracking this palette down as it's sold out on Superdrug's website and in a couple of the stores in the area. I finally got my hands on the Heaven & Earth palette and couldn't wait to try it.

I love how all the eyeshadows work together or seperate, the shades will suit any skin tone, are pigmented amazingly and last pretty much all day.

The packaging isn't bad but looks stylish, it also comes with a long double ended eyeshadow applicator for easy application.

I love this palette and is so worth the money, at only £4! It's quality you just don't expect for the price.

I really recommend this palette and I'm tempted to hunt down the Pretty Pastels palette as well.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment