Thursday 1 September 2011

Test Subject: The Body Shop Hairbrush With Bamboo Pins


For this installment of Test Subject I'm reviewing this hairbrush from The Body Shop.

What they say:

Follow the contours of your head and gently groom your mane. The round-tipped pins massage and stimulate the scalp while regular brushing distributes the hair’s natural oils from root to tip. For all hair types.


What I say:

A while ago, I'd heard that bamboo/natural brushes are better for your hair than plastic ones. I have to agree, after using this brush my hair looks better, has more shine and feels softer.

I feels great to brush my hair with this, it really does massage your scalp, I can sit for ages just brushing my hair.

The brush itself is lightweight.

The £8 isn't what I'd usually pay for a hair brush, but I think it's worth trading in your cheap plastic brush for one of these, and it's definately an investment piece for your hair.

Overall I love this brush, I take it with me when I travel. After using it I have no desire to ever revert back to my plastic ones.


Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment