Monday 19 September 2011

Test Subject: Garnier B.B. Cream


What IS B.B.Cream? *This excerpt is taken from Garnier's website*

B.B. Creams (short for 'Blemish Balm') are hybrid products which combine the benefites of skincare and make-up in one.
Initially developed by a German dermatologist in the 1950's, to soothe skin and provide coverage, B.B. Creams were made famous in South Korea by an actress famed for her beautiful skin.
Over the following years, they became a cult must-have product in Asia due to their sheer, flawless finish, and their 'all-in-one' qualities.


What they say:

Garnier BB Cream

2 letters for perfect-looking skin...instantly! Garnier’s B.B. cream, Miracle Skin Perfector, with mineral pigments and vitamin C. It unifies, illuminates, hydrates and helps protect with SPF 15. Available in two shades.



What I say:

I've been waiting a while for this cream to hit the U.K! I love it, it allows me to skip foundation on a daily basis. It really does even your skin tone. It goes on so easy, spreads and doesn't look patchy. In the space of a week it's become a must have item for me.

Often, my skin reacts in protest when I change a product, yet it hasn't with this, if anything it has improved since using it, and I'm saying that in truth as it's the only thing different in routine.

I knew Garnier would get it right, just from how much I use my tinted caffine roll on. I don't think I could live without either of those products.

I definately think that key products can make you feel great about yourself. This is one of these products.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment