Friday 23 September 2011

OotD #1 Zebra Stripes


Let's try this Outfit of the Day thing. I'm going to schedule a couple other posts of clothes I wear.

Top: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Primark
Scarf: Primark
Earrings: Peacocks
Jeans: Peacocks
Boots: Forever21

I got the top in the sales at the start of the year, I really love it's colour, I think it featured in a favourites video I did a few months ago, it looks good with my colouring, plus stripes are always fun.
This scarf is my favourite, I love scarves as they completley transform an outfit. The green goes well with the honey colour of my long sleeve and the zebra print adds some quirkiness.
I know you can't see them but the jeans are dark skinnys and the boots are brown cowboy boots (which I've practically worn everyday for 5 months).
This is my main handbag now, it holds everything! It's a lovely faux leather duffel with a flap with paisley fabric on it. Seriously holds everything....I was tagged in a "What's in your Handbag tag" video, so I guess I should do it soon. It's like a TARDIS.
The earrings were part of a vintage look set, I really loved the blue tones.

Ok, that's it for now.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment