Sunday 11 September 2011

Test Subject: elf Matte Lip Color

Note: I'm English, so I'm slightly agitated by the way colour is spelt 'color', though on today of all days I'll let it slide.


What They Say:

"This convenient jumbo sized lip pencil creates exact colour application with twist up ease so you never have to sharpen. The pigment rich colour glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte colour. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips."



What I say:

I bought the shade: Coral.

This is a pinkier shade of coral than what I'm used to seeing, which I'm glad of because those shades are always too orangey for me.

The shape of the pen makes application easy and precise.

It applies well and goes on smooth, it also has a sweet taste but not overpowering. It left my lips feeling smooth and hydrated.

The colour lasts for a fairly long time, once again proving that elf are brilliant for the money they charge, £3.50 will not break the bank at all.

As soon as I got it I had to put it on, this is definitely a make up bag, or perhaps even a handbag essential.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment