Thursday 29 September 2011

Test Subject: The Body Shop Natural Lip Roll On

What They Say:

Made from 100% natural ingredients, this roll-on liquid lip balm leaves lips feeling soft and totally kissable. It has a rose flavour.

  • Made with 100% natural ingredients
  • Moisturising
  • Leaves lips feeling soft and smooth
  • Non-tacky, non-waxy feel
  • Rose flavour

What I say:

I got to try this a couple of months ago, and I really love it. I bought the Rose taste/scent one yet there's a whole range to pick from.

I picked it up whilst they were doing what I guess was a trial run. I really like this product, it does everything they say it does. It also looks nice when you have minimal make up of, as a nice glossy lip always looks fresh.

It's definately worth the cost, which isn't alot. It'll fit in any make up bag/bag/purse/pocket that you really can't go wrong.

Like I said it comes in a variety of different flavours (Berry, Coconut, Orange, Rose & Mint) so it'll suit everybody's taste.

And now we're heading towards Christmas, they'll make great stocking fillers.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment