Tuesday 25 October 2011

Falling Leaves, Falling Leaves on the Ground


I adore this cuff from New Look, it's beautiful yet reminds me of gauntlets on medieval armour.

I think this blouse is so pretty. I love the colour and the lace collar is so delicate yet so on trend.

I love these handwarmers, they're so cute and even a touch quirky. They certainly beat boring old plain black ones.

Isn't this bag lovely? Pretty and practical, just how a satchel should be.

I freaking adore these earrings, look how beautiful they are. Just like little parasols, amazing.

This hat looks amazing, with my blonde hair it'd really stand out and I appreciate the work that must've gone into it, colour work isn't easy.

Just because Nivea is best for my skin, and if anyone wants to get it me for Christmas, I'll be happy.

So, these are my wants for October.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment