Thursday 27 October 2011

Test Subject: Rimmel Fruities Lasting Finish Nail Varnish


Here's a novelty nail varnish I couldn't wait to try. Of the fruities I liked the colour of this one the most, which is why I bought it.

What they say:

"Amazing on trend shades with fruity scents when dry

Take brilliantly colourful nails to the next level with our fragranced new nail polish! Inspired by the freshness of summer fruits, I Love Lasting Finish Fruities Nail Polish is available in four vibrant on-trend shades, each with their own matching fruity fragrance when dry. Delicious!
"


What I say:

The colour is nice and bright, but you need two coats so it isn't patchy. As I've said Ireally like the colour, so here is my reaction video to the 'fruity scent' claim.



Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment