Thursday 13 October 2011

Test Subject: L'Occitane Desert Rose Hand Cream



Welcome to another installment of Test Subject, here I put myself on the line to give you my honest opinions on day to day product.

This week: L'Occitane Desert Rose Hand Cream Limited Edition

What They Say:

"This convenient small size Desert Rose Hand Cream, enriched with 20% of shea butter and honey and almond extracts, nourishes, protects and repairs hands leaving them delicately perfumed with with a fruity and tangy interpretation of Moroccan rose. Hands recover comfort and softness immediately."


What I say:

Well reader, I'm going to start with the packaging. As you can see this cream is in a foil tube, which makes it easier to apply the right amount. Though it also makes a lovely partner to the Hemp Hand Protector for anyone thinking of "His 'n' Her" Christmas gifts in this run up to Christmas.
I was really attracted to the packaging of this one, it's eye catching and also http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.giffits in with the Aztec trend that's around right now.

Now on to the product itself.

It smells divine! Really does smell like roses, or Turkish delight, same thing really. After using it my hands felt better, they've been on the dry side lately, softer and even my nails felt stronger.

I like this hand cream, if I've persuaded you to buy it you can get it here or on this months Marie Claire as the freebie.

If I were to receive this as a Christmas present I certainly would not be disappointed. It's wonderful and I seriously love it.

At £7.50RRP it wont break the bank, though it probably isn't what I'd usually spend, I can say I would buy it.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment