Thursday 6 October 2011

Test Subject: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisturisers


I've recently decided to change my moisturiser as I didn't think my Nivea one was right for me, I also thought it was time to invest in a night cream. I chose the Vitamin E range from The Body Shop because I trust them, with my skin and with my conscious.

The 'day' cream is a light creamy consistancy, which spreads really well. It makes my skin feel really soft. The night cream is a thicker consistancy, though still spreads well. I woke up with skin so soft it was incredible.

I'm usually apprehensive when trying new moisturisers, as my skin will definately show me if it disapproves in the way of a major, painful breakout, it didn't happen with these creams, huge sigh of relief from me!

The only thing I don't like is the fact the lid of the 'day' cream is black, surely it would have made much more sense for the night cream to have the dark lid?

They work really well and the pots are alot bigger than I imagined them to be. I reckon these will last me well past Christmas, which my wallet thanks.

Vitamin E Moisture Cream £9
Vitamin E Night Cream £10

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment