Monday 24 October 2011

Game Den: The Sims 3 Pets

This will be a rarer blog feature.



As a Sims 3 player anyway, it's no surprise that I bought Pets, but I've been so excited for this game.
I'm only missing one stuff pack, which I should be getting soon, but this game is the best expansion yet!

I love animals, and my Sims being able to have a furry companion is bliss, it makes their lives a lot more interesting.

So I thought I'd show you some of my gameplay.

The female Sim is me, the male is Craig and the chihuahua is called Taco.





I do adore this game, it's re-newed my love of the franchise and I've only played it for a couple of hours. I loved the icecream van, I felt like a child when I heard it's tune. Also, the fact that there's plastic surgery in game now really made me laugh.

Fantastic game, seriously long awaited.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment