Monday 10 October 2011

Linkara look for guys and girls

To Linkara: If you ever see this, I'm so sorry for the picture I used, not the best! I did this because I admire you, and you make me laugh. You've also made me want to read comic books.



Linkara, is a comic book reviewer on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses and not who most people would deem a fashion icon. Though when you actually look at what he's wearing, I can guarantee that someone famous is wearing something similar.

I also wanted to see if I could do this.


Guys




I think this is a good smart/casual look, given that party season is coming up I think this would work well, though I think it's much more suited to these Autumn days.

Hat

Tshirt

Shirt

Jacket

Girls





Well, for the girls I wanted to get the 'gist' of the outfit. Everyone knows Linkara for his hat, so that was vital for the silhouette, I chose the jacket and blouse that would merge with the current Heritage trend.

Hat

Shirt

Jacket

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment