Sunday 16 October 2011

OotD #2 NES it Up!




Whew boyo it's been too long since I've worn that belt. I'll give a little backstory:
Yes, it's an old NES controller. I bought it on ebay way back in 2008, when I was blue/black haired and wore Nintendo tshirts.
Overplucked eyebrows and in serious case of sleep, perhaps more so than now. That was back when my life was about games... or gore, I really liked the controversial gore back then, weird.

Once I got into fashion and my attention turned elsewhere I stopped wearing it. Though I just decided to wear it, I'd forgotten how well it kept my jeans up, and how many comments I used to get for it. I teamed it with my check shirt & vest combo, with jeans and sturdy boots.

As you can see I'm wearing my glasses, I've not been wearing them which is rather naughty, but now I can see in HD again! I haven't been doing much with my hair lately, I have only used heat on it once in a month. It's a lot less fuss for me just to tie it up and let my waves frame my face, I mean your natural hair will always suit you. Being blonde takes a lot out of it too, so I'm just being kind to it.

I've been letting my eyebrows grow back, only plucking strays and filling in gaps with an eyebrow pencil. I don't want nasty overplucked brows anymore. Natural makes me look younger, and I look a lot better now than I did when I was 18!

For an outfit of the day I haven't really talked about the clothes much, but these are my comfies and you'll see them recurringly.

Note: I am currently reading a great book, it's a bit smutty, but great non the less, so that'll be a Bag Book soon.

Peace, love and all that jazz. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment